Request for Return Material Authorization (RMA)
RMA No._______________ Date_______________
Your RMA will only be processed if it meets the following criteria:
- 1. Parts being returned must match the original sales order.
- 2. Parts must be within the warranty period. (Contact Customer Support Representative for warranty conditions)
- 3. Parts that fall within XEVATECH operating specifications or are deemed defective due to customer misapplication will be returned as is and could be subject to an evaluation fee.
- 4. Parts roper packaging and shipping material (must adhere to ESD safety precautions, If applicable).Failure to do so will result in product returned to sender.
- 5. If you need an immediate replacement, provide your CSR with a new PO. Please note, XEVATECH reserves the right to return product which is deemed customer damaged or no fault found from the RMA.
- 6. Request for Failure Analysis (FAR) or Corrective Action (CAR) will be honored in accordance with XEVATECH internal Quality guidelines.
RETURN IN internal Quality guidelines.
1. FORM: Completely fill out the Return Material Authorization (RMA) form. Incomplete RMA form will be refused.
2. Email: Email the signed RMA form with a copy of a proforma invoice to XEVATECH Customers Representative. An RMA number will be issued within 24hours.
3. PACK: To avoid damages, please ship the product(s) with the original packaging materials. XEVATECH will NOT be responsible for any damages or lost items.
4. SHIP: Clearly print the RMA number on the outside of the shipping package and ship it to appointed delivery address. Please contact XEVATECH Customers Representative for the exact address.We advise you to insure your shipping to cover for any damages during shipment!
5. Out Of Warranty Unit: Please indicate payment method and sign the RMA form.
6. CHECK: Please mail the above form to our address, attention to RMA Dept, and write the RMA# on the envelope as a reference number.
7. Fee: The return freight will be paid by XEVATECH if customers report the performance failure of our cameras within one month receipt of goods. The return freight will be paid by customers if it is reported to us after one month receipt of goods from us. XEVATECH will bear the freight for the repaired or new spare parts back to customers.